ARC Midstate Regional Office
- PO Box 251
- St. Cloud, MN 56302
- ARC Midstate is a grassroots organization that works with and for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
Greater St Cloud Area Thrive
- Hillside ECFE
- 30 S. 4th Ave
- Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
- GSCAT is one of six pilot sites of the Early Childhood Mental Health Initiative. The goal of GSCAT is to create networks of local service that support the healthy social and emotional development of our community’s youngest children ages 0-5 with special emphasis on the 0-3 population. GSCAT is a project of the MN Initiative Foundation.
Minnesota Organization of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Contact: Karrie Halbur
- The Minnesota Organization of Fetal Alcohol syndrome (MOFAS) works collaboratively within communities to provide resources and support for families living with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders.
- PACER provides advocacy and programs for children and young adults with all disabilities, their parents and families, and professionals working with them.
STARS for Children Mental Health
- 407 Washington Street
- Monticello, MN 55362
- STARS for Children’s Mental Health is a system of care designed to improve the coordination of, access to, and effectiveness of services for children and youth with social, emotional and behavioral concerns and their families throughout Central Minnesota
United Way Success by 6
- 2700 1st Street N Suite 300
- Saint Cloud, MN56303
- United Way Success By 6® is the nation’s largest network of early childhood coalitions, focused on improving school readiness through community change. In more than 350 communities or states, Success By 6® (SB6) coalitions are changing the way things work so young children can come to school ready to succeed.
United Way 2-1-1
- Call 2-1-1 or from a cell phone call 1-800-543-7709
- Connects people with community resources. A tremendous help to parents: support groups, basic needs assistance, Imagination Library, and many more!